my website riqart.com and my Redeemer comic at The Weekly Revolver.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marvel Masterpiece !! Artist Proof.. Red HULK!!










Here's a Marvel masterpiece artist sketch proof I just got approved.. I started with a drawing on a Studio Revolver car( that I also finshed, as you see), and used that as a study for the final card.

BW Copic markers and then acrylic paints. I haven't used acrylics in a while( been sticking with watercolors lately) so it was like meeting an old friend.

I used to work exclusively with acrylics then jumped to oils (for the experience), and then watercolors(for their speed and easy transport), so I just haven't had a reason to do much with acrylics until now.

I'll be painting all of my artist proofs, and I have some cool ideas in mind already.

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

Nice work. Keep 'em coming!