my website riqart.com and my Redeemer comic at The Weekly Revolver.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Blackest Night.



Okay.. Here's my next painting.

One of my studio mates got me interested in the story, and plot line and history are pretty fun to look into..

I'd love to do one for all of the lantern Corps.. Maybe one day..

But for now I wanted to do one that incorporated them all. And with the full color spectrum represented, I think this one is going to be pretty fun, and right up my alley..

I'm really looking forward to depicting the black lantern in the center.. Don't know if I'm going to do a monochrome BW, or just hit it will all the colors to create the "black look"

Well hopefully I can post the comp tomorrow ..

I've included the thumbnail, about 2x1 inches too. I scanned that, blew it up ,and did the BW sketch.

No comments: