my website riqart.com and my Redeemer comic at The Weekly Revolver.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

White Wolf: Wicked Dead





This is a project I completed for White Wolf in January. There were 12 Illustrations in all.. Here are my favorite three..

I had so many of these do that I had to streamline my technique somewhat, and I added something new as well. I mainly did all of the shading on paper, and did a lot of highlights and clean-up on in photoshop..

For the whole project, I adapted watercolor technique I learned at Brian Stelfreeze's watercolor workshop, and used Dioxazine Purple to start off all of the shading. I then used Paynes gray for any further darker tones.

My favorite image of these is the cowboy.. I got some great reference from Chris and Miracole Burns. Chris had the ultimate cowboy props to use for reference.

I'll post more in the future.

No comments: