my website riqart.com and my Redeemer comic at The Weekly Revolver.

Monday, June 8, 2009

ArtOrder : Exchange Challenge



Done for the weekly sketch competition over at ArtOrder. This week I had to choose a silhoutte, not done by myself, from the competition two weeks ago, and fully flesh it out..

I chose the silhoutte by Dana Henderson. I really liked the gesture and movement of the figure I chose.. It was fun figuring out what should go where and trying to make everything come together.

So.. How do you vote?

1. Check out my illustration over at ArtOrder(this links to the exact page you need to go to).

2. Scroll to be bottom of the thread and post a comment something like this text " I'm ( your name) and I think Tariq did a bang-up job for this competition. I think he's a great guy and I vote for him hands down.".

4. Sit back and enjoy the euphoria of helping out a friend in need.

5. Repeat next week.

No comments: